Pool updated as of: Thursday, June 11th 1:14 pm (AT)
Classement:
1. J-Bone 107
2. Nick 81
3. Dave 52 (75 points less than the expected performance)
4. AWT 40
Halifax Hacks
A. Ovechkin 21
S. Crosby 31
H. Zetterberg 24
M. Hossa 15
P. Bergeron 5
P. Datsuyk 2+9
TOTAL 107
Nick
E. Malkin 36
H. Sedin 10-2
D. Sedin 10
M. Sundin 8
D. Krejci 8
P. Kessel 11
TOTAL 81
'Team AWT'
M. Savard 13
J. Toews 13
M. Richards 5
J. Carter 1
S. Gagne 4
D. Briere 4
TOTAL 40
DMJB (a.k.a. The One Pump Chumps)
J. Thornton 5
A. Semin 14
M. Green 9
N. Backstrom 15
Z. Parise 6
TOTAL 52
1. J-Bone 107
2. Nick 81
3. Dave 52 (75 points less than the expected performance)
4. AWT 40
Halifax Hacks
A. Ovechkin 21
S. Crosby 31
H. Zetterberg 24
M. Hossa 15
P. Bergeron 5
P. Datsuyk 2+9
TOTAL 107
Nick
E. Malkin 36
H. Sedin 10-2
D. Sedin 10
M. Sundin 8
D. Krejci 8
P. Kessel 11
TOTAL 81
'Team AWT'
M. Savard 13
J. Toews 13
M. Richards 5
J. Carter 1
S. Gagne 4
D. Briere 4
TOTAL 40
DMJB (a.k.a. The One Pump Chumps)
J. Thornton 5
A. Semin 14
P. Marleau 3
M. Green 9
N. Backstrom 15
Z. Parise 6
TOTAL 52
10 commentaires:
The new author of this blog is a funny man.
My thoughts exactly....well, almost.
I'm gonna Riverdance on your asses...come the NHL Playoffs of 2010.
Winst.
How about them Flyers?
It's a good thing we have J-Bone managing the pool, otherwise we would have no idea what the standings are. Keep up the good work!
Do I sense a certain amount of sarcasm there Mr. Brownstone?? May I remind you that I am doing without convenient internet access...I am updating this out of sheer will power, braving the elements to find free WI-FI (except for the last few days because it's been raining outside, but otherwise yeah....that's the story).
Dave: My Balls. Your mouth. Yeah?
Jowwwnnn,
You know what's funny? I've almost been to all of those cities they mention in the DVD. It's hilarious. Yesterday, I passed through 'The Mouth of Shannon'. Soon, I'm off to Cork. The 'Slane' gig is similar to the Magnetic Hill gig in Moncton--one big band, every year. This year, it's U2. Funnily enough, Slane is literally ten minutes from Breena's little town called Kells.
Winst.
I like how I have been doubled-up by Jowwnnnn. Fitting.
Winst.
Good job pointing out Dave's lack of points, Jon.
Publier un commentaire