Classement :
- Dave 80
- Nick 70
- Jon 57
- Jay R 44
- Winston 42
Equipes:
Team Nick:
1. E.Malkin 22
2. J.Iginla 9
3. M.Hossa 26
4. D.Phaneuf 7
5. C.Drury 6
TOTAL 70 points
Team Jean-Remi:
1. A.Kovalev 11
2. R.Getzlaf 5
3. J.Jagr 15
4. M.Streit 4
5. P.Sykora 9
TOTAL 42 points
Team Jon:
1. S.Crosby 27
2. T.Selanne 4
3. J.Sakic 10
4. P.Marleau 8
5. A.Kostitsyn 8
TOTAL 57 points
Team Winston:
1. J.Thornton 11
2. A.Ovechkin 9
3. S.Gomez 11
4. B.Campbell 7
5. M.Michalek 4
TOTAL 42 points --ELIMINATED!!!
Team Dave:
1. H.Zetterberg 27
2. P.Datsuk 23
3. N.Lidstrom 13
4. S.Gonchar 13
5. G.Roberts 4
TOTAL 80 points


16 commentaires:
Attaboy Winston,
J'suis content de voir que le pool est prêt RFN ! Malheureusement, tes choix sont DOA et tu termineras le pool DFL.
Predictions:
Detroit-Pens final, Pens winning.
Malheureusement, Detroit ne peut pas gagner, car c'est une impossibilité metaphysique de gagner la coupe stanley avec un capitaine européen.
Zetterberg - 26 points.
Datsyuk - 23 points.
Dave Brown - Le champ!
Il n'a pas été choisi, mais je pense que Spezza sera le chef-de-fil avec 10 buts, 18 passes, pour un total de 28 points.
DFL!!! I love it.
(Dead Fucking Last, for those who don't always employ three consonant abbreviations).
W.
Prédictions:
Jay R : 668 points
Dave : 6 points
Winston : 2 points
hahaha!
Non sérieusement, pour ma part, j'crois que ça va être Montréal ou Pittsburg pour l'est et Anaheim ou San Jose pour l'ouest en final!
Good luck au pool les boys!
hmm... the Penguins' win tonight is bittersweet. I'm really happy two of my players are going on to the next round, but it's too bad that I couldn't have gotten another game out of my players... at least Drury finally got on the board tonight!
Hey Nick, c'est quoi la différence entre un partisan du Canadien et un partisan des Leafs? Moi j'ai des photos de la Coupe Stanley en couleurs ;)
p.s. Come on Kostitsyn, arrête de jouer comme une petite fille comme dirait Plekanec. GO AK46!
Hey Winst,
Hate to be a roll in a fat man's stomach, but Datsyuk has 5 points, not 4. I got enough problems without you handicapping me.
Keepin' it real.
DB
Who the hell is Johan Franzen and how did he single handedly destroy the Avalanche?
Not to be a prick in trying to preserve my lead, but Datsyuk has 13 points, not 14. He had 3 assists last night.
Here's hoping the Pens-Rangers series goes a bit longer....
What a finish! Tenth longest game in Stanley Cup history!
I must say that I've never cheered for the Stars before... now I'm rooting for them to take the West!
Go Pens, Go Stars!
Hey Winston,
I don't want to bug, but NHL.com says that Hossa has 19 points.
P.S. I hate Detroit....
It's almost creepy how all my predictions seem to be coming true. See comment #1.
You're right, it's uncanny.
I could totally see Zetterberg finishing with 26 points too.
Nice new pics. I love the one of you and the giraffe, you pervert.
Excellent pictures!
Congrats!!!
Publier un commentaire